A position of a Postdoctoral Scientist has been created to carry out research on the contribution of the Unfolded Protein Response in the regulation of protein homeostasis in dendritic cells using biochemical, cellular and molecular biology techniques. The scientific project is framed within a grant funded by the HHMI-International Research Scholar Program.
- A PhD in biochemistry and/or cell biology,
- Immunology knowledge is considered a positive aspect, but it is not a requirement for this particular project
- The post holder is expected to be creative and motivated and able to work independently, but also to interact well within the team. Good English skills are important.
- The post holder will be responsible for designing, performing, analyzing and interpreting experiments
- Knowledge in biochemistry & proteomics will be positively considered
- It is expected that the successful candidate apply to independent funding via FONDECYT postdoctoral fellowships
- Transitory support will be granted by a HHMI – International Research Scholar grant
Start date: September 2019
Applicants should send a CV, a letter of intention, and two letters of reference.